Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Places To Be - Photo Diary - El magnifico Barcelona



Hi guys,
I want to present to you a really good coffee shop in Barcelona.
I don't remember if I have mentioned it before, but my boyfriend is a coffee maniac, so yesterday, 
after my yoga class, I went to buy him some coffee grains.
As I entered the place, where he told me to go to for coffee, I was amazed and almost became a 
coffee passionate myself.  It's a great place located on a lovely street in Born, the people there are 
professionals and really passionate about coffee.
Since there were a lots of kinds of coffee beans and products I almost grabbed something for me as 
well but in the end I remained faithful to my green tea, a really good one by the way,  and bought the 
freshly roasted coffee beans for my boyfriend.
I haven't had the camera with me but I took some pics as soon as I arrived home.